Magswitch MagTether 600 - 8100077
Contact Us if you're interested in this product.
Tether equipment or yourself while working above and underwater. Turn the lever 180-degrees to switch on and off 275.3 kilograms of magnetic hold force. The lever locks into place as a safety mechanism. The tether is sealed with marine grade corrosion resistant coating to hold up to saltwater. Ideal for underwater welding, tethering, military, and commercial oil and gas applications.
- Magnet turns completely on and off.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Safety latch to turn on and off.
- Quick connect and disconnect.
- Compact and lightweight.
- Alongside and below the surface mooring.
- Noise-suppressing coating.
- Max Breakaway: 275.3 kg / 607 lbs on 25.4 mm steel
- Full Saturation Thickness: 10 mm / 0.18 in
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 8.1 kg / 18 lbs
- Product Weight: 1.8 kg / 4 lbs
- Dimensions: 160 x 124.4 x 127 mm / 6.3 x 4.9 x 5.0 in
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 51.75 mm x 87 mm