Magswitch MagSquare 165-UH - 8100610
The most versatile workholding and fixturing tool ever! Align and secure flat or round pieces of steel to fabricate angles. Pull corners, secure steel for cutting, use as a guide, make your own fixtures and more! Turn the knob on and off to control 68 kilograms of magnetic holding force.
- Magnetic field turns completely on and off mechanically.
- Does not use an electrical power source.
- Magnet stays clean.
- Holds flat and round surfaces of steel.
- Multiplane magnetic grip on five sides.
- Machined at 90-degrees.
- Pre-tapped holes on four sides for mounting.
- Max Breakaway: 68 kg / 150 lbs
- Peak Operating Temperature: 80° C
- Full Saturation Thickness: 6.35 mm / 0.25 in
- 2:1 Shear Working Load: 8.4 kg / 18.5 lbs
- Product Weight: 0.31 kg / 0.7 lbs
- Dimensions: 48.2 x 30.4 x 63.5 mm /1.9 x 1.2 x 2.5 in
- Magnetic Pole Footprint: 48 mm x 31 mm